Biological & Holistic Dentistry
Mercury/Silver Amalgam Toxicity
Biological dentistry is to be commended for promoting awareness of the hazards of silver amalgam fillings, mercury, and other dental materials which are or can be potentially detrimental for everyone.
In spite of unquestionable and significant harm of silver amalgam fillings, the issue of their removal ought to be approached with utmost caution as we are dealing with drilling at an extremely toxic compound.
If one examines the general outcome that follows the fillings’ removal, one is compelled to observe three fairly equal general trends: improvement, no improvement, and worsening of health.
This is regardless of a degree of technical precautions undertaken in the process of removal or whether conducting it in a certain sequence according to the "most electrically troubling quadrants". The numerous chelators, pharmaceutical or natural, let it be oral or injectable, do not seem to make a difference.
The extensive dental material compatibility blood testing undertaken for replacement purposes is not fault-free either. There are several major factors that need to be taken into consideration in order to minimize a patient’s liability in this regard.
1. No degree of mechanical precautions undertaken in the course of removal is able to block inhalation and ingestion of extra loads of silver amalgam and mercury.
2. Chelators (DMPS, DMSA, EDTA, Cilantro nutritional or complex homeopathic formulas, etc.) are not able to penetrate deeply enough into intracellular compartments of organs and tissues to assure the effective elimination of silver amalgam, mercury or other metals.
3. Furthermore, this chelating process lacks adequate organ support. This results in the incomplete detoxification of weak organs, poor support of excretory system and, as a consequence, deeper penetration of the metals into weak organs or their invasion into other organs and tissues.
4. The therapeutic decisions lack the guidance of skillful Bio-resonance testing or are based on a delinquent one.
5. There is an inability to administer sensible homeopathic chelation therapy and provide appropriate multi-organ support.
6. The blood test for compatibility to dental materials should always be confirmed with skillful Bio-resonance testing and for several reasons. One of them concerns very volatile and unpredictable state of the immune system which is the case in many toxic patients. Even a short time span between collection of the blood test and the scheduled dental replacement is sufficient to make some of the test data inaccurate. Removal of the fillings that is followed inevitably by new intoxication load may induce further change in the tolerance of the new materials.
There is a myth that has been taught to biological dentists that homeopathic remedies, isodes/nosodes (mercury, silver amalgam, etc.) are either incapable of chelating the toxic materials effectively or, worse, lead to aggravations and, therefore, should not be utilized. This holds true for any therapy whenever it is applied haphazardly and with poor skills.
In my book, Biological, Chemical, and Nuclear Warfare - Protecting Yourself and Your Loved Ones: The Power of Digital Medicine, I have given an account of numerous studies and my own clinical experience, proving convincingly an unsurpassed efficacy of homeopathic remedies to remove any toxic substance including mercury and silver amalgam.
Several successful clinical cases with serious pathologies were presented and silver amalgam in the book where dental amalgams were detected (via Bio-resonance testing) and removed homeopathically. In my practice, this takes place daily with great success including the patients who are afflicted with the very serious pathologies.
The FCT® system of removal of the residues of silver amalgams and mercury, without a doubt, is the most effective in the world. As it is the case with other toxic agents, the main emphasis is made on the skill and (digital) precision rather than on the "new and better" products.
An example from practice:
A middle-aged woman who was suffering from multiple health problems decided to remove all of her silver amalgam fillings. After she was tested with the Bio-resonance testing according to FCT® algorithm, she was urged to postpone the removal because many of her organs particularly the lymphatics and excretory system tested weak and the degree of toxicity deemed profound.
Besides these, the immune system tested to be over-burdened also with a considerable load of chronic infections. She began making progress while on a homeopathic detoxifying program, yet decided nevertheless to proceed with the original plan and ignore the warnings because "this dental office was very famous and sophisticated in the field." The office also performed many blood tests in preparation of her fillings’ removal, including the extensive dental material compatibility screening.
The procedure was carried out with the patient receiving special "oral chelating formulas" prior to the removal and also intravenous chelators during the procedure itself.
Yet, in spite of these measures, right in the middle of a procedure, her condition took a sudden and very drastic turn for the worse as she developed anaphylactic reaction and almost went into shock. The replacement had to be suddenly stopped. She was barely rescued using cortisone, antihistamines and other drugs. Her condition remained poor for weeks until she underwent several treatments with FCT®.
This and other similar examples cast, unfortunately, a bad shadow over a plight of biological dentists and also jeopardize their liability. The most reliable way to avoid these and other adverse reactions is to follow the FCT® dental algorithm which consists of several very important clinical stages:
1. Prepare and strengthen a patient accordingly, prior to the fillings’ replacement.
2. Test the alternative materials via Bio-resonance testing shortly before and on the day of the procedure.
3. Administer proper homeopathic detoxification and organ support based on the guidance of skillful Bio-resonance testing immediately following the procedure, with a follow up re-testing, and treatment if still necessary, within 48-72 hours.
Likewise biological dentistry, characteristically for any specialty locked in their paradigms, has focused excessively and almost exclusively on the main area of the specialty – mouth, to the exclusion of other factors: "root canals, cavitations, cysts, etc."
It is not to deny that these entities do exist and can be potentially detrimental to one’s health, but commonly they are not the main source of health problems but only one of the many "straws" that a toxic body can no longer handle. Failure to realize this results in often extensive, expensive, traumatic and unnecessary treatments.
As a consequence, the manipulations of these sites through surgical interventions, neural therapy or others can be unproductive or even worse, potentially hazardous as these foci may release more toxins in the process into the already toxic, weak and ill-prepared body.
A middle-aged man with a serious prostate pathology had it stabilized until he decided to probe the teeth-meridians connection despite my warning. Based on my testing, his old root canals did not have anything to do with his prostate disease. He nevertheless had his holistic dentist yank two teeth which were allegedly impairing the meridian leading to the gland. The results turned out to be quite opposite to the ones sought.
His PSA more than doubled instantly and the disease spun out of control.
A more important general lesson to be learned from this for all practitioners is, again, to refrain from being locked into narrow specialty paradigms.
Far from denying that dental-organ connection does exist, to what degree it plays a role in each individual case must be determined on a strictly individual basis keeping in mind one main factor. Patients always must be offered other and potentially better choices in the course of Bio-resonance testing. Only then, the dental-organ connection can be assessed meaningfully as a part of the whole picture rather than over-magnified, isolated, and the only piece.
It may be indeed that a bad tooth impairs the organ, but what if both the organ and the tooth are simply affected by the same intoxications and neither is the culprit, but just a victim? Under these circumstances, removal of "root canal teeth" will only lead to extra toxic load flooding the body which is ill-prepared to handle it.
Those, and very experienced, biological dentists who undertook the FCT® training saw a big difference between the general concepts of biological dentistry they had learned before and the ones taught by FCT®.