#2 – Removing Obstacles to the Cure
The latest discoveries in cybernetics and laws of systems, as they apply to humans, state that free and unobstructed information flows through channels (organs, tissues, cells) are paramount to health.
Information, in physics, is automatically equated with energy. The less available an energy pool is (Case #2 – previous page) or the more channels are blocked (Cases #1 and #2), the more “stuck” even a correct remedy will become and a case on a whole.
These blocks in multiple channels in cases of serious pathologies will decisively preclude progress and render incurability not only for classical homeopathy but all medical specialties. This equally holds true for their haphazard combining (a state of “Integrative Medicine” at present), or application of medical machines (delivering magnetic impulses, “organ specific” energy frequencies, etc.)
Georges Vithoulkas calls these incurable cases – “marble cases”, representing the states where the body is badly blocked by the toxins and suppressive allopathic or unsuccessful homeopathic treatments. All one can see is “speckles” of diverse remedy states and even if the correct remedy can be chosen, the outflow of toxins, that a remedy has to induce in order to heal, will be blocked and the case will fail in the end.
Isn’t it why children respond to classical homeopathy far more readily than adults because in the earlier age, they are still having sufficient energy and most of the channels intact?
Isn’t it the very reason that more advanced and serious pathologies which are commensurate with the progressive decrease in available energy pool and number of intact channels are the ones that demonstrate progressive decline in response to classical homeopathy (other therapies follow the same suit too).
Isn’t it why the overall success rate in the care of chronic diseases even by the masters themselves has been, at best, a meager 25%?
Isn’t it why even the world class homeopaths, after a main malady was mitigated are forced to settle on some infirmity persisting (skin, musculoskeletal, mild infection or allergy, etc.) for the fear that if they pursue the case further, the main malady will resurge?
The system that I teach solves these obstacles to cure.
This system does not distort or suppress the Vital Force. It does change it though, it becomes healthier, more robust and endowed with more freedom and flow.
It takes it to the point where the disease, as a rule, begins to crumble like a building whose foundation has been taken apart. Classical prescribing is often unnecessary or becomes very simplified and aggravation-free, which saves tremendous amount of time, energy and frustration.
However, whenever it becomes necessary, the repertorization is conducted through strictly classical Hahnemannian system. And, yes, discharges and skin rashes appear and the old symptoms do come back. The restoration that follows is gentle and consistent.
The removal of the blocks and obstacles takes place through several main stages.
I. Identification of the factors that have led to broken homeostasis, unproductive energy losses or poor body economy
1. Bio-resonance testing – simple and deep that focuses only on the true obstacles and blocks
2. Examination of the lifestyle, diet and environmental factors
3. Addressing emotional disturbances, if present, with classical homeopathic prescribing
II. The means of removal
Exclusively with homeopathic isodes and supportive sarcodes, or rendering advice as determined by the testing. In some cases, no treatment, per se, had to be instituted but an advice to move the bed or unplug certain devices in the bedroom was sufficient to end the “miasm”.
III. The means of further support
With glandular preparations in order to strengthen and restore weak immune and endocrine organs. On occasion, and only if true deficiency exists as deemed by the testing, short-term mineral and/or trace element supplementation.
Exception – elderly may need continuous periodical maintenance. Vitamins or herbs, as a rule, are used very rarely.
Even with these, one will not infrequently find that constitutional prescribing alone may be insufficient and removal of toxic elements from a brain that disrupt function of neurotransmitters becomes necessary and the only way to succeed.
In many cases, patients have reported that their phobias of as long as 20-year duration disappeared without any constitutional prescribing. The same, with the numerous cases of depression, anxiety, panic attacks. This took place following the removal of toxicological or infectious agents from the brain.
These cases characteristically have the symptoms, even severe ones, but lack a clear picture which renders a constitutional prescribing unproductive and liable, instead, to distort or suppress the case (see also Case “C” on the next page).
In addition, some cases encounter their share of unclear, confusing or repressed information which often steers homeopath onto false pursuit (see Case “D” on the next page).
The testing also affords any homeopath, experienced or beginner, with other invaluable benefits:
1. to narrow down, after proper repertorization, a difficult, at times, choice between two or three seemingly correct remedies down to the one
2. determine the lowest effective and well-tolerated potency
3. to tell if a remedy that has been administered is still acting or has run its course
4. to differentiate between the symptoms of a remedy wash-out, which require no action, vs. the new acute or resurfacing chronic ailment which require therapeutic intervention
5. to discern psycho-somatic versus somato-psychic states
6. to determine proper timing for a new complementary remedy, including a miasmatic nosode
7. to ascertain appropriateness of other necessary supportive treatments or further lifestyle modification
8. to know, in cases of a history of allopathic or recreational drugging, when to open a case with or introduce “clearing” remedies (Nux Vomica or Sulphur)
9. when to consider giving remedies aimed at raising the vital response in cases of low or absent reaction to well-prescribed remedies (usually never the case once the blocks were removed)
10. to prove that some patients neutralize your remedies (alcohol, drug abuse, excessive EMF exposure: computer, TV, etc.)
11. to combine successfully constitutional and block removal prescribing (see Case “B” on the next page)