This is to express my firm conviction that given proper diligence and time necessary to master our system, the results for both your patients and practice will exceed your expectations.
One of the salient aspects of this system is its continuous growth based on new information and knowledge and their timely incorporation into practice.
Therefore, it is crucial that all of our students keep up-to-date with both our ongoing educational events, such as seminars, workshops, and very importantly, our periodic E-letter.
Only a few issues are being published annually yet the practical benefits are enormous as our students literally demand my producing every issue. Here are some of the contents of the E-letter:
1. Presentation, Bio-resonance findings and management of the most serious pathologies from schizophrenia to metastatic cancer
2. Clinical quizzes
3. New insights and shortcuts concerning Bio-resonance testing
4. Availability of new testing filters and remedies
5. Questions and comments by practitioners
6. Practitioners sharing their challenging cases
7. Differential diagnosis of and detailed tips in relation to a specific clinical entity, e.g., migraine headaches, asthma, insomnia, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, chronic fatigue, etc. Any pathology in this regard can be requested by students.
8. Suggestions concerning new important books on science or medical issues that are relevant to FCT®
9. Discussion and analysis of given medical approach or technology whose value students wish to clarify before undertaking its study or purchase, respectively
10. Overall, it serves as a great and open forum for exchange of crucial information between all of the health practitioners around the world who practice FCT®!
P.S. – We would appreciate you sharing with us how you have been referred to FCT® in order for us to be able to better disseminate this important knowledge.